Love Poem For Girl Friend and Bestie


 In your eyes, I find a universe of grace,

A love so deep, no words can truly trace.

With every heartbeat, you're my guiding star,

My precious love, no distance is too far.


Your smile, a beacon in the darkest night,

It fills my world with warmth and pure delight.

Your laughter, like a melody so sweet,

In your embrace, my heart finds its heartbeat.


Each moment spent with you, a treasured prize,

In your arms, I've found my endless skies.

Your love, a flame that never shall grow dim,

With you, my love, my world is whole and brim.


Through life's uncertain twists and turns, is  we'll go,

With you, my love, our love will only grow.

Forever and always, hand in hand we'll stride,

My dearest girl, you are my heart's true guide.


To my girlfriend and my best friend so dear,

In your love and friendship, I find endless cheer.

You're the sun that brightens my darkest days,

In your warm embrace, my heart forever stays.


With you as my partner, love is a beautiful art,

But as my bestie, you've also captured my heart.

Through laughter and tears, we've shared it all,

In your presence, I stand tall, never to fall.


In you, I found a love so pure and true,

And a friend who's been by my side, it's you.

You're the one I confide in, trust, and adore,

Together, forever, our spirits will soar.


With you, I've found a love that will never end,

And a friendship that's a treasure, my dearest friend.

So here's to us, my love, my bestie, my muse,

In your love and friendship, I'll never lose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Goodnight Poems For Him To End The Day

Karachi Test Draw: 'Babar made the declaration to win, so why were all the fielders on the boundary,

Pele: The football player who united a nation